Local NAPS: 705-278-3327
Local Ambulance: 705-278-4141
Peetabeck Health Services: 705-278-1131
FAFN Band Office: 705-278-1044
Timmins Area and Women in Crisis: 705-268-8381
Provincial Crisis: https://www.ontario.ca/page/get-help-if-you-are-experiencing-violence
IN HOUSE PROGRAMS
IN HOUSE PROGRAMS focus directly to clients that are currently staying with us at the Fort Albany Women's Shelter Program. For example, these programs may include...
- Life skills
- Parenting workshops
- Self Help workshops
OUT REACH PROGRAMS
OUT REACH PROGRAMS focus on programming outside of Fort Albany Women's Shelter and based around prevention type programming. For Example, these programs may include...
- Hosting or Partnering with other organizations and departments on events
- Sponsoring local events that fits our goals and criteria
- Networking with other organizations outside the community that can better the program
LAND BASED PROGRAMS
LAND BASED PROGRAMS focus on programming outside the community and offers families the option to reconnect with the land and with their loved ones. For Example, these programs may include...
- Partnering with groups/facilitators with Land Based skills and camps to host programming for clients
- Sponsoring Land Based events that fits our goals and criteria